COVID-19 RESPONSE: POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
• All guests will be required to reserve their visit and complete the waiver a minimum of 24 hours in advance of the visit. There will be no indoor registration and no walk ups will be allowed.
• Each guest will be asked if they have or have been in contact with anybody that has experienced COVID symptoms or traveled out of the country over the last 14 days. If the answer is yes, they will be prohibited from participating, and granted a full refund.
Symptoms that will be specifically asked about are as follows: coughing, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and loss of taste or smell. Staff will continue to monitor guests for these symptoms throughout the entirety of their visit.
• Staff will be prohibited from shaking hands with each other and with guests. They will be required to wash their hands on regular intervals.
• Staff will be monitored daily for wellness with temperature checks and questioning.
In addition to these standard procedures, we will be implementing the following specific procedures for our business:
• Our on-line booking portal will continue to be utilized to manage and stagger customer flow. We will be reducing the number of guests to provide for appropriate social distancing.
• Our glove policy has changed. We will not be issuing gloves as a sanitary precaution. You may bring gloves from home or we will have some available for sale for $5. The use of gloves is still recommended but now optional.
• New Platform Policy: 1 person per platform, climbers are asked to wait on an element until another participant leaves the platform, to allow for social distancing.
• Equipment and office will be cleaned regularly.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set up throughout the park.
• Anyone that is not social distancing will be asked to leave the park without refund. This will be strictly enforced.